We are totally committed to fully understanding our customers’ desired outcomes. We do not assume anything and fully embrace the importance of Quality in the broadest sense.
Quality is the central pillar around which all of our procedures and working practices are set and implemented. This is reflected in our relentless desire to seek perfection through continuous improvements across the Group.
We also understand that no two customers or suppliers are exactly alike. Our approach is to give informed choices, offering group services and commercial solutions that best fit your business model and aspirations.
The certifications we hold demonstrate this commitment and reassure partners of our quality standards, whilst we continually strive to beat them.
- AS9120 Rev A (Technically equivalent to EN 9120:2010 ISO9001:2008) Aerospace Standard requirments for Aviation, Space and Defence Distributors.
- SC21 Silver This focuses on quality performance, on-time delivery performance and a commitment to continuous improvement. It is awarded to companies that can provide verified customer performance data.
- SC21 is a change programme designed to accelerate the competitiveness of the aerospace & defence industry by raising the performance of its supply chains. International competition, together with the challenges posed by the defence industrial strategy, necessitates rapid improvement in the effectiveness of our supply chains. At the same time, industry must ensure that it delivers competitive solutions for customers whilst maintaining profitable business growth
- SC21- companies have signed up to a formal recognition process which reflects the contribution and commitment of their supply chain. Organisations achieving and maintaining agreed criteria in terms of delivery, quality, sustainable improvement and the associated improvement frameworks (business and manufacturing excellence) will receive recognition in the form of a bronze, silver or gold award sponsored by an SC21 company.
Implementing these four aspects of development and performance achieves a benefit to all parties in the areas of competitiveness, enhanced customer perception and lower internal costs.
- ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices –A Quality management system that can be used for the design and development, production, installation and servicing of medical devices, and the design, development, and provision of related services.
Our Traceability Commitment
Demand for product traceability is a key business issue faced by businesses today; Automotive, Medical, Military, and Aerospace industries all require traceability.
Traceability features must accommodate each customer’s specific business needs, no matter how complex the manufacturing and assembly process. That’s why we verify all electronic components we supply and all products, without exception are photographed and are fully traceable from supplier through to dispatch. We also use the competencies of reputable Western operated and ISO9001:2008 approved “tests-houses “to thoroughly inspect components and validate their functionality.
For more information regarding our certifications or quality documents please browse our download library.
Our Commitment to Quality
We share a common code of ethics without compromising our values. We conduct ourselves with honestly and constantly strive to uphold our customer’s trust and at every stage our aim is to ensure the continued integrity of the supply base.
Within the Rebound Group we have dedicated purchasing teams around the globe with offices in Europe, Asia and USA.
To reinforce our commitment to service and quality, we introduced a bespoke method of categorising vendor, providing clear understanding to buyers whilst constructing the structure for initial evaluation, performance monitoring and re-evaluation activities.