Rebound has signed a pan European agreement with the manufacturer Riedon and is now representing RIEDON products over all Europe
About Riedon Resistors
History of Riedon Resistors
For more than 45 years, since our formation in 1960 Riedon has been at the cutting edge of resistive solutions; this is evident today in that our Wirewound, Thick & Thin Film, and also Foil resistive products can be seen in industries as diverse as: Aerospace, Military and Instrumentation.
Our installed customer base varies from the largest Fortune 100 conglomerates, global contract manufacturers, to the smallest of independent companies.
Today Riedon employs more than 130 team members worldwide and has manufacturing, technical support, and sales facilities in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Mexico.
Inherent to our diverse customer base are their individual and disparate needs – Riedon has created its business ethos around serving these customers efficiently and effectively regardless of their requirements.
Today Riedon is dedicated to offering the best customer service and support within the resistor industry; consequently we utilize a direct to end-user methodology to ensure that our customer’s needs are met effectively and efficiently.
Through this direct service model, we are able to support our customers in ways no other resistor company can:
- Immediate personalized technical support and problem solving.
- Flexible manufacturing systems enable us to support orders of just 100 resistors through to 1million pieces with the same support and enthusiasm.
- Custom application support and design, utilizing our global engineering and technical resources.
- Real-time order tracking.
- Vendor Managed Inventory programs.
- A dedicated sales manager and customer service representative to guide you through, and support your ongoing resistive needs.
- Online quote and sample order requests.
- Global part tracking through our CRM solution to ensure product traceability.
- Industry best lead times.
At all of our global locations, quality, performance, and traceability are closed loop processes. It begins with product design, constant improvements through critical analysis of customer and manufacturing data.
In process testing (to both Military and IEC specifications), visual inspections and 100% final acceptance testing of DC resistance ensure our resistors perform to the standards our customer’s requirements.