Rebound Electronics is strengthening its global business development with the appointment of Mike Fitzpatrick to Group Business Development Director.
Mike joined Rebound Electronics in 2008 as Regional Sales Manager, progressing to Sales Director in 2011. This new remit has been created to ensure that Rebound customers are aware of, and benefit from, the full range of services available that fit their business needs.
Rebound has seen significant growth over the past year, with offices opening in Singapore and various locations in Eastern Europe. The Group now includes;
- Easby Electronics, a specialist franchised distributor of passive, electromechanical, semiconductor and ancillary products
- Freeway Battery Solutions, supplying bespoke battery packs
- Freeway Lighting, offering a very strong franchised range of complimentary lighting products
- Delta Impact, offering outstanding service as a supply chain specialist
- Rebound Electronics, providing PPV cost reduction through global purchasing of fully traceable products, with risk free shortage and obsolescence sourcing processes to AS9120:Rev A Mil/Aero certified standards.
Commenting on his new role at Rebound, Mike said, “This role is going to bring new opportunities at a time when the Group is seeing both expansions in business and an increase in customers. I’m excited to be a part of this growth and looking forward to using my experience to help introduce our group services, which add real value, to more of our customers”.
The Rebound Group has locations all over the world, helping customers in the electronics industry with the global sourcing and supply of electronic components, from MRP requirements and cost reduction programmes to shortage and excess management. For more information please contact us.